#408—EYOLOGY CASE HISTORIES on CD
Among the more educational—and entertaining—aspects of GM’s courses are the “Case Histories”. After considering the basics of our science—the history, theory, politics, philosophy, A&P, topography, and the areas—we then get into the specific signs, and that’s always truly enjoyable for us “eyeball folks”!
But, when we move into the client exam phase, the professional practice aspect, reading the patient’s Intake health history data, then putting the images of the client’s irises and scleras up on the big screen, this is where the fun really begins!
We are always looking at the client in a more holistic context. I.e., we consider them and their eye markings from every angle, every energy level. In class, these are actual case histories from the GranMed archives, and now some are going onto CD! Many are already there. In your Eyology Case Histories CD, you get:
- Lab Terms and Abbreviations
- Three full GM Case Histories per CD
- Each sclera Quadrant fully diagrammed and labeled
- Both irises labeled according to Iris-1 (Physical Iridology)
- Mini Eval page blank actually used in most Eyology evaluations in recent years
- Full description of Iris-2 (Personality Iridology) Structure (in completed Lab Study)
- Full Lab description (in Lab terms & on Lab forms) of each sclera Quadrant and iris
- Actual Lab Study Intake, Eval + Diet & Lifestyle Rx by Grand Medicine technicians
- Blank Full Lab Study page completely outlined and adaptable to your lab study circumstance
Your Eyology Case Histories show the client’s Eyology images as they were seen in the actual Lab Study after all the data were gathered. You can feel the workings of the minds and feelings at GranMed as all aspects of the client’s life are taken into account, their condition summarized, their Eyology fotos reviewed carefully over against the other available data, and our recommendations (Rx) made.
Every effort has been made to present the essentials, the most important aspects of the case. After many requests, we proudly offer you your Eyology Case Histories CDs.