This unique and rare 6-Day Course in Personality Iridology shows you (1) how to identify personality in the eyes, and, far more importantly, (2) enables you to understand and take responsibility for your emotional-sexual adaptation to life. But there’s even more—much more. This work was no minor undertaking! Few ever penetrate this area of life with any level of depth.
Data on personality as seen in the irises was first introduced by Denny Johnson in 1978 as “Rayid©”. Since then, clinical and personal experience, research, testing, and advances—especially the data on the ego strategies that make up our personalities (Solid, Peculiar and Vital)—as drawn from Avatar Adi Da Samraj’s amazing book, The Eating Gorilla Comes in Peace—have added much to what we know. Further development of personality provided us came via the books, The Treasure Consideration and The Complete Yoga of Human Emotional-Sexual Life, also by Avatar Adi Da Samraj.
The five basic Personality Iridology categories—Structure, Polarity, Dominance, Rings, and Areas—are expanded and treated in detail. The Course is flush with a profusion of colorful charts and graphics, photos and illustrations, all up on the big screen for your enhanced convenience, understanding and enjoyment! Top this off with a basic personality analysis of students (in the “live” class as time permits), how to see this in others, and what to do about it all, and you have a dynamic Course that can’t be resisted.
This course goes well beyond mere sign identification. It delves into the many ways we influence all those around us—and hence the world! Tools to determine personality development factors, how to recognize personality via the eyes, and behavior of ourselves and others, and (most importantly) how to transcend it. Consider this important fact: There is no real spiritual growth without true emotional-sexual self-understanding. In this life-changing class, we show you how!
The Course on Personality Iridology would be incomplete without the subject of Personality and Behavior. This is the companion class to Personality Iridology—which subjects are combined here into one class. Major goals of the health practitioner include (1) identifying factors preventing bodily wellness, and (2) introducing therapies that enhance self-healing. Addressing diet and nutrition, environmental toxins, and structural imbalances, has been the focus for most healers. We do those and more.
However, the feeling-emotional component—likely the biggest contributor to the disease process—is under-recognized and under-appreciated. Why is it said that some 75% of disease is emotion-based? And will drugs, herbs or diet do any more than allay symptoms? How do we identify, approach and deal effectively with an emotional cause?
This course provides insight into how the stress of negative reactive emotions (NREs) causes disease—and what to do about it. We explore the origins of behavior and personality, how they develop, why we react negatively in various situations and to certain comments (how our “buttons are pushed”), and how we can understand these reactions. We discuss the limits of the traditional “problem oriented” approach of psychotherapy & psychiatry. You will learn techniques to help identify current maladaptive patterns and emotional blocks, and creatively pinpoint what to do differently to help your clients change, grow & heal.
In this truly unique and powerful course, besides how to see personality in the irises, you will LEARN…
- Mother-force and father-force
- The sources of competition and cooperation
- Our Oedipal rituals of rejection, betrayal & unlove
- How the way we are emotionally is how we are sexually
- The source of compassion and tolerance for yourself and others
- How and why you are not the victim and there’s no one to blame
- How and why we relate to those of our sex and of the opposite sex as we do our parents
- How your early life relationships with parents still shape your emotional life via a hidden script
- To control discriminative intelligence and the will (our highest human functions)
- How to unlock the “treasure” given to you by your parents
- To examine your present participation in all relationships
- How changing our action brings control of subjectivity
- How unlove can be a wound but not an insult
- To move beyond victim consciousness
- To understand fear, sorrow and anger
- To live in capital “H” Happiness
- Much, much more
Take the training! See SO MUCH MORE in those eyes. Now Available on DVD!