Open only to Sclerology BASICS Course Attendees
The Grand Medicine Sclerology Advanced Class is designed to provide more detailed, advanced, and complete information, beyond that offered at the Sclerology BASICS Course. This sophisticated, thoughtfully prepared course provides a more comprehensive grounding not only in the science itself but in its effective clinical use. As such, it can rightly be presented only to those who have prior study and real experience in the actual practice of sclera evaluation. Therefore, the GranMed Sclerology BASICS Course plus a minimum of 6 months of practical experience are recommended prior to taking this training.
Grand Medicine courses in general are “holistic” in the purest sense. That is, altho they focus on the Eyology science, they include all human factors involving actual clinical practice with real people—meaning qualities that are normal to day-to-day human life, qualities that most courses completely ignore. The Eyology sciences do not exist in a vacuum. There are real-life political implications.
In actual office (or in-home) practice, the practitioner is influenced by what happens in the big business of modern Rockefeller-Big Pharma medicine, including how to legally and rightly do Eyology. The client or patient (Pt.) may have symptoms of disorders that need to be at least briefly discussed—which can be quite helpful in class when reviewing their Eyology fotos. A consideration of how to use PhotoShop Elements, labelling and diagramming fotos, camera techniques, how to use various evaluation aides—all of these can be at least briefly touched on in class.
- Advanced concepts and theories
- Image, Intake data & evaluation storage
- The secret of getting and keeping happy clients
- Hands-on practice in the specifics of Eyology imaging
- Computer diagramming and processing of Eyology images
- What to say and what NOT to say and do in evaluations and in practice
- Q&A / FAQ on specific details of professional practice—regardless of setting
- Top-level practitioner communication (including sending and receiving images)
- Participatory evaluation of case histories, start to finish, all up on the big screen
- Details of various treatment principles—and effective evaluation of their results
- Live hands-on exam and evaluation, start-to-finish, with and without image technology
- Accurate ID & use of Sclerology signs in the clinical setting: getting those markings right
- Using clinical forms—with variations and creative changes (fully adaptable forms provided)
- Research procedures in Eyology science: what it actually involves & who rightly participates
- Slitlamp practicum (as available)—its use, advantages, techniques, and procedures in evaluations
Finally, this class is for those who truly wish to use Sclerology as a “finished product” in their practice of Natural Medicine. For those wishing to pass the Grand Medicine Sclerology Competency Exam, we can think of no better preparation—because this Course is essential!